ALTERNATIVE FUND STRATEGIES
Alternative investment funds present investors with exposure to a managed fund structure with a focus on investment strategies alternative to those considered traditional; such as public equity placements and fixed income holdings. Alternative fund strategies are essentially structured in a similar format to more traditional mutual fund or stock market trackers. The main difference is found in the strategic allocation of assets and the proactive management style required to capitalize on market inefficiencies caused by negatively correlating asset classes.
PROACTIVE ASSET ALLOCATION
There are a many number of strategies and assets classes that could fall into the 'alternative investment' category. At Schwarz Gehard our alternative fund strategies are focused on asset classes that contain the essential components of liquidity.
Such assets facilitate the flexibility required when actively managing performance in view of combining long/short strategies to effectively capitalize on market inefficiencies as and when they appear.
FUND DEVELOPMENT & MANAGEMENT STYLE
Leveraging upon a tried and tested investment process and established network of global alliances, our alternative investment management expertise positions us to react as market forces begin to alter the balance optimization of each fund.
- Institutional partnerships and manager relationships maintains access to critical information flow
- Diligent approach to asset selection driven by two exclusive alternative strategies;
- Core: Increased level of sector and regional scope enhancing participation in pursuit of beta
- Satellite: Targeted detail and absolute diligence on sector or regional attributed in anticipation of alpha
- Flexible assets to promote absolute returns on investment